I was driving to mum’s to see chilli and found myself noticing the sunset. Sometimes I can get so caught up in things I’m worrying about, or have to do, that these things pass me by. I wasn’t sure whether the light would stay long enough for photos, but I did get a couple before the sun really went to sleep for the evening.
There were other delights this weekend…
- arriving to find chilli asleep on a bathmat on top of the kitchen bench no less. No wonder she likes her new abode – she wouldn’t be allowed to do that here!
- eating the last piece of puddy’s rocky road. I’m not even sure that should be called rocky road – it’s a far superior product. Dark chocolate, toasted marshallows, tart dried apricots and craisins. Delicious.
- Chatting for an hour with my friend of 19 years who is in London. We shared thoughts the painting I am undertaking for her and had girly chat about her wedding.
- Partaking in brie, tilba vintage, crackers and snow peas for dinner.
- Mum super-sleuthing her way through the internet to find black brocade with the phoenix pattern in red
- Exchanging emails with friends
All small moments of delight.